Our offshore sailing program offers access to competitively train on a Melges 30 (Cougar) and J36 (Soul). The Varsity Sailors are treated like any other varsity team at the College with mandatory team workouts, practice and other varsity athlete responsibilities like maintaining an exceptional GPA. Sailors are expected to compete all year, both in the Fall and Spring seasons. Benefits include preferred status when registering for classes, academic support through the athletic department, access to personal trainers for fitness and injury and a well funded travel and training budget. Please email Offshore Coach Ned Goss or Director Kevin Jewett if you are interested in more information about the program or looking to set up a visit. Those inquiring are encouraged to send a sailing resume with their correspondence.
- Sports performance Team Workouts every Tuesday and Thursday
- Sports Medicine Sick call, rehab, drug testing
- Academic Services study hall, advising, tutoring, early class registration
- Compete with top-tier athletes
- Kennedy Cup, Large Keelboat Nationals 2014 and 2019.
- Larchmont IOR Winners of J-105 or 109 Class, 2013, 2014 and 2018.
- Southern Collegiate Offshore Regatta Champions, 2018.
- LA Harbor Cup Champions, 2016 and 2019.